Rowing Safety Information
The San Diego Rowing Club maintains a set of Rules and Regulations that encourage and enforce a safe rowing environment in Mission Bay. These Rules and Regulations are agreed upon by all rowing organizations that share Mission Bay, including, but not limited to CCHS, UCSD, USD, SDSU, ZLAC, CRSD, and MBAC.
It is expected that all SDRC rowers, their guests and visitors, be familiar with the traffic pattern and follow all recommended safety procedures.
In Case of Emergency
- Dial 911
- USRowing Safety Video
- Mission Bay Traffic Rules & Regulations (PDF)
- Mission Bay Traffic Pattern Map (PDF)
- Mission Bay Traffic & Safety presentation or Powerpoint
- Mission Bay Traffic Pattern During the Crew Classic (PDF)
- US Rowing Safe Sport Policy (PDF)
- We hope you enjoy your visit to San Diego and Mission Bay. As a Guest rower, please read the guest rowers policy so that you understand where and when you can safely row in Mission Bay.